Databases for In-Library Use Only
**While this is typically available only in-library from our public computers, Harbour Publishing has made KnowBC available for free to all, from any device, during COVID-19—no need for a library card.
- Includes the following resources:
- Encyclopedia of British Columbia – With more than 4,000 entries and 1,500 accompanying photographs, maps, charts and tables, as well as sound and video clips.
- Marine Life of the Pacific Northwest – A Photographic Encyclopedia of Invertebrates, Seaweeds and Selected Fishes.
- The Encyclopedia of Raincoast Place Names – A Complete Reference to Coastal British Columbia
- Far West – The Story of British Columbia
- Raincoast Chronicles 20 – Lilies and Fireweed: Frontier Women of British Columbia.
- Where Mountains Meet the Sea – A History of Coastal BC
Vehicle Safety and Inspection Standards Online
- Current vehicle safety and inspection standards and related BC legislation.